Where: ART MUSEUM
DUE TO THE WEATHER, LET’S MOVE THE RUN TO SUNDAY. SEE YOU THEN.
// Jan 24, 2013 at 10:16 am
Folks, Things look a bit sketchy for Staturday am. I think we may ahve to see how the weather looks Friday night.
Weather permitting, should be say Shelley?
// Jan 24, 2013 at 10:18 am
Let’s try that again without cold fingers:
Folks, Things look a bit sketchy for Saturday am. I think we may have to see how the weather looks Friday night.
// Jan 24, 2013 at 8:43 pm
Hi Squeaky! Hope you guys had a good visit with Mickey & Co. I’m good with Shelly. Hard to figure what the driving conditions will be but we can talk by text early Sat morning to decide if we’re on.
// Jan 25, 2013 at 5:44 pm
Things don’t look good for safe driving & running Sat. morning! I’m going to pass on Saturday. Maybe Sunday?
// Jan 25, 2013 at 6:06 pm
All: Marc and I plan to run Sunday morning at 7AM from the Art Museum. Please join us–I think tomorrow morning will be too risky.
// Jan 25, 2013 at 6:21 pm
Count me in for Sunday 7am at the Art Museum!
// Jan 25, 2013 at 6:23 pm
I will update the blog for a Sunday run. Please help spread the word. Thanks.
// Jan 25, 2013 at 7:01 pm
I look forward to seeing everyone on Sunday! In the meantime, stay safe.
// Jan 25, 2013 at 8:17 pm
Lois Lane and I look forward to seeing you Sunday.
(Required fields are bold)
© 2012 Triangle Running Group — Sitemap — Hosting provided by a pack of crazy trail runners